- According to Pwinsider, word on John Cena's rehab is that it's going well. While Cena will be making special appearances at Northeast live events in December, he will not be wrestling. WWE wants to make sure he is back at 100% for the big Royal Rumble return so he will be ready to go for their biggest time of the year.
- There continues to be a lot of talk about The Ultimate Warrior being inducted into the WWE Hall of Fame next year. It has been confirmed that Vince McMahon and Warrior had a meeting while in Los Angeles for SummerSlam weekend.
Another name still discussed is DX, who would enter the Hall of Fame as a group. DX was discussed for the 2013 ceremony but that was nixed when Bruno Sammartino agreed to be inducted. WWE sees DX as an ace in the hole and if they can't get Warrior for 2014, WWE may go with DX.
We will have Live Coverage Starting at 6:50 CT Tonight for WWE Monday Night Raw!
We are looking for News, Results & Colunms Reporter, If interested email me at this link
Go Check out all of our social media
– You can now follow me (Andy) on my Twitter account is at https://twitter.com/AR_Official_94
_ You can like me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/AR_Official/244148072390274
- Pro Wrestling Unleashed Facebook Page
- Follow Pro Wrestling Unleashed On Twitter
- Official Youtube Channel
- Alternative News Talk Facebook Page
- Alternative News Talk Twitter
- NGWS official wrestling facebook page
- Follow NGWS On Twitter