When Cena was first examined by doctors in August, they found a partial tear in his triceps, not as bad as was initially reported. WWE has done this before as a way of surprising fans and showing that their superstars train hard to return sooner than a normal person would.
While Cena has been medically cleared to wrestle, there was still talk of keeping him out for a few more weeks to make sure he was 100%. Cena was cleared within the past week and the decision was made over the weekend to have him return at Hell in a Cell.
The match will be a traditional singles match, and Randy Orton vs. Daniel Bryan will be the only match inside the Hell in a Cell.
We are looking for News, Results & Colunms Reporter, If interested email me at this link
Go Check out all of our social media
– You can now follow me (Andy) on my Twitter account is at https://twitter.com/AR_Official_94
_ You can like me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/AR_Official/244148072390274
- Pro Wrestling Unleashed Facebook Page
- Follow Pro Wrestling Unleashed On Twitter
- Official Youtube Channel
- Alternative News Talk Facebook Page
- Alternative News Talk Twitter
- NGWS official wrestling facebook page
- Follow NGWS On Twitter