Here are some highlights, looking back at his career. He talked about how he stays in shape now:
"I go to the gym twice a day. I take no days off. I do three days of DDP Yoga and I do Pilates twice a week. Every day I've got some kind of program. I'm eating gluten free and properly, instead of putting a bunch of trash in my body. Ever since I got clean and sober five years ago, I fell in love with working out. Not that I lift heavy or anything, but if I don't go to the gym I feel guilty for not going. If I eat a candy bar, I feel like I have to get on the elliptical. And that's okay. As long as I'm staying mobile and active, I think it's good that I found an addiction to that instead of drugs and alcohol."
- As noted,NXT trainer Billy Gunn was working as special referee in a live event for NXT & turned on Sami Zayn. Allowing Bo Dallas to retain the NXT Title. The storyline was that Triple H sent Gunn to help Bo retain because it's best for business he said in a tout video.
We will have Live PBP Coverage Starting at 6:50 CT Monday's for WWE Monday Night Raw!
You can check out the Results for Tonight's TNA Bound For Glory PPV at this link
You can check out the quick & Play By Play of UFC 166: Velasquez Vs. Dos Santos 3 Coverage
We are looking for News, Results & Colunms Reporter, If interested email me at this link
Go Check out all of our social media
– You can now follow me (Andy) on my Twitter account is at https://twitter.com/AR_Official_94
_ You can like me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/AR_Official/244148072390274
- Pro Wrestling Unleashed Facebook Page
- Follow Pro Wrestling Unleashed On Twitter
- Official Youtube Channel
- Alternative News Talk Facebook Page
- Alternative News Talk Twitter
- NGWS official wrestling facebook page
- Follow NGWS On Twitter
- You can listen to Our WWE, TNA & UFC Previews/ Reviews. As well as NFL, Nascar Weekly Radio Show at this link