Saturday night, Gustafsson must defend “Bones” when the two meet at UFC 165 – and “The Mauler” understands that.
“I don’t know what to expect,” he said, during a recent appearance on UFC Tonight. “I know he’ll go for a takedown, but I don’t know when he’ll do it.
“I will be in the cage with no thoughts and ready for anything.”
Gustafsson has a great training partner in Phil Davis to help him with his wrestling. After falling to Davis, the Swede started training with him.
Davis is a former standout at Penn State University on the wrestling mat.
We will have Live Coverage Starting at 5:30 CT Tomorrow for UFC 165!
Go Check out all of our social media
– You can now follow me (Andy) on my Twitter account is at https://twitter.com/AR_Official_94
_ You can like me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/AR_Official/244148072390274
- Official MMA Valley Twitter
- MMA Valley Brand New Facebook Page
- Alternative News Talk Facebook Page
- Alternative News Talk Twitter
- Official Youtube Channel