Antonio Rogerio Nogueira has been forced to pull out of a fight planned for March with Alexander Gustafsson.
The two were expected to main event a 2014 card from England, but UFC president Dana White confirmed with MMAFighting.com that “Lil Nog” has been knocked out.
Nogueira has been forced to withdraw from several planned fights since his win over Rashad Evans earlier this year. Back issues continue to hamper the Brazilian.
No word yet on who will replace Nogueira and face Gustafsson. “The Mauler” is expected to earn a title shot with a win in his next fight.
Chael Sonnen, who has stated in the past that he goes into camp when Nogueira signs a fight contract because of the amount of times he has pulled out, didn’t let this news get past him.
“Lil Nog: the only man who has ‘no-showed’ more times than Axl Rose,” he wrote on Twitter.
We are looking for News, Results & Columns Reporter, If interested email me at this link
Go Check out all of our social media
– You can now follow me (Andy) on my Twitter account is at https://twitter.com/AR_Official_94
_ You can like me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/AR_Official/244148072390274
- Official MMA Valley Twitter
- MMA Valley Brand New Facebook Page
- Alternative News Talk Facebook Page
- Alternative News Talk Twitter
- You can listen to Our WWE, TNA & UFC Previews/ Reviews. As well as NFL, Nascar Weekly Radio Show at this link