If the UFC can promise Belfort a guaranteed title shot, he’s willing to stop using the substance.
“I’ve already said that, if they agree with it, I would [stop doing TRT],” said Belfort to MMA Fighting. “No problem at all. If they want me to get there in a disadvantage, that’s okay.”
Before anything, Belfort still takes on Dan Henderson at UFC Fight Night 32 and Anderson Silva takes on middleweight champ Chris Weidman at UFC 168.
We are looking for News, Results & Columns Reporter, If interested email me at this link
Go Check out all of our social media
– You can now follow me (Andy) on my Twitter account is at https://twitter.com/AR_Official_94
_ You can like me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/AR_Official/244148072390274
- Official MMA Valley Twitter
- MMA Valley Brand New Facebook Page
- Alternative News Talk Facebook Page
- Alternative News Talk Twitter
- You can listen to Our WWE, TNA & UFC Previews/ Reviews. As well as NFL, Nascar Weekly Radio Show at this link