Tito Ortiz forced Bellator MMA to abandon plans for its first pay-per-view event, the promotion's CEO said he'll give the fighter another chance:
That doesn't mean there won't be any worries about the future, though.
"Sure, I'm worried about it," Bjorn Rebney said following Saturday's Bellator 106 event, which took place at Long Beach Arena in California. "But it's Tito, and I've known him for a long time, and I made a commitment to him that we would try to give it another run.
"This went s--tty, and the assumption is he'll heal and we'll give it a run. He's had injuries, but he hasn't made a career of pulling out of fights. He's as disappointed as anybody, but if he heals as anticipated, we'll schedule another fight."
We are looking for News, Results & Columns Reporter, If interested email me at this link
Go Check out all of our social media
– You can now follow me (Andy) on my Twitter account is at https://twitter.com/AR_Official_94
_ You can like me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/AR_Official/244148072390274
- Official MMA Valley Twitter
- MMA Valley Brand New Facebook Page
- Alternative News Talk Facebook Page
- Alternative News Talk Twitter
- You can listen to Our WWE, TNA & UFC Previews/ Reviews. As well as NFL, Nascar Weekly Radio Show at this link