UFC president Dana White was asked how much he would pay to buy Bellator and replied with a response of zero dollars. The UFC boss said Bellator had “no value.”
Bellator CEO Bjorn Rebney thinks his new partnership with FOX Sports Latin America speaks for itself. It’s a multi-year partnership agreement to carry Bellator in 50 million Latin American homes. He responded to White in the following statement to MMA Fighting.
“The facts here are that the UFC’s Partners at FOX just made a multi-year commitment, worth tens of millions of dollars to the Bellator brand. If that doesn’t paint a clear picture on value, I don’t know what would.”
The UFC is locked in a long-term deal with FOX and are in their second year.
Go Check out all of our social media
– You can now follow me (Andy) on my Twitter account is at https://twitter.com/AR_Official_94
_ You can like me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/AR_Official/244148072390274
- Official MMA Valley Twitter
- MMA Valley Brand New Facebook Page
- Alternative News Talk Facebook Page
- Alternative News Talk Twitter