“You’ll be seeing more four-man tournaments,” said Rebney to MMA Fighting. “The four-man tournament gives me the opportunity to give champions a chance to have more title fights. The four-man tournaments are here to stay.”
The 2013 Summer Series saw Bellator run smaller tournament in the light heavyweight and heavyweight divisions. Currently, Season 9 is made of three brackets.
No fights have been announced beyond Season 9.
The promotion returns today, September 20. The main card of Bellator 100 starts at 9 p.m. ET and airs live on Spike TV with the welterweight tournament taking place.
We will have Live Coverage Starting at 5:30 CT Tomorrow for UFC 165!
Go Check out all of our social media
– You can now follow me (Andy) on my Twitter account is at https://twitter.com/AR_Official_94
_ You can like me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/AR_Official/244148072390274
- Official MMA Valley Twitter
- MMA Valley Brand New Facebook Page
- Alternative News Talk Facebook Page
- Alternative News Talk Twitter
- Official Youtube Channel