So, would Condit like a chance to do the same for one of his other more recent losses? You bet.
Condit was defeated by Georges St-Pierre and Johny Hendricks prior to rebounding vs. Kampmann in Indianapolis. Those two meet for the UFC welterweight title later this year.
“There are a lot of intriguing matches,” Condit said. “I would like to get a title shot (again). We’ll see what happens.”
After being taken down by Kampmann in the first, Condit went into a zone, attacking “The Hitman” and bloodying his face with strikes and knees.
In the fourth, with Kampmann winded and tired, Condit landed some heavy blows that ended the night of his fellow former WEC champion.
“Martin is a very well-rounded fighter and can take the fight wherever he wants,” Condit said. “We knew it would make it a grappling match, but I wanted to try to avoid that. I picked him apart with my strikes.”
Go Check out all of our social media
– You can now follow me (Andy) on my Twitter account is at https://twitter.com/AR_Official_94
_ You can like me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/AR_Official/244148072390274
- Official MMA Valley Twitter
- MMA Valley Brand New Facebook Page
- Official Youtube Channel
- NGWS official wrestling facebook page
- Follow NGWS On Twitter
- Pro Wrestling Unleashed Facebook Page
- Follow Pro Wrestling Unleashed On Twitter
- Alternative News Talk Facebook Page
- Alternative News Talk Twitter
- Established Sports Facebook Page
- Established Sports Twitter