“I don’t mean to be in such a good mood when I get beat, but I am so excited for tonight and had so much fun,” Sonnen said in regards to the UFC celebrating its 20th anniversary.
Sonnen, who dropped to 1-3 in his last four fights.
“I fought a guy better than me,” Sonnen said of Evans. “I have always struggled at 205 to get used to his weight. I feel like….I wasn’t suppose to win this fight. I can do better.
“I have to go back to 185 where I can do my best work.”
He is slated to coach opposite Wanderlei Silva on The Ultimate Fighter: Brazil 3.
We are looking for News, Results & Columns Reporter, If interested email me at this link
Go Check out all of our social media
– You can now follow me (Andy) on my Twitter account is at https://twitter.com/AR_Official_94
_ You can like me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/AR_Official/244148072390274
- Official MMA Valley Twitter
- MMA Valley Brand New Facebook Page
- Alternative News Talk Facebook Page
- Alternative News Talk Twitter
- You can listen to Our WWE, TNA & UFC Previews/ Reviews. As well as NFL, Nascar Weekly Radio Show at this link