“I think some people make complaints about some of the champions playing it safe,” said Liddell on ESPN’s Sports Nation. “I understand it, but I don’t want to watch it. I think St. Pierre is a great fighter. He’s awesome, I just don’t like watching him play it safe. And he fights safe.”
No. 1 contender Johny Hendricks should be able to push the champion, felt Liddell.
St-Pierre will look for title defense number nine at UFC 167. Hendricks brings his knockout power to the Octagon.
UFC 167 is November 16 from the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas, NV.
Go Check out all of our social media
– You can now follow me (Andy) on my Twitter account is at https://twitter.com/AR_Official_94
_ You can like me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/AR_Official/244148072390274
- Official MMA Valley Twitter
- MMA Valley Brand New Facebook Page
- Alternative News Talk Facebook Page
- Alternative News Talk Twitter