If anyone can remember the whole Eddie Alvarez ordeal, White isn’t buying the claims.
“Bjorn Rebney‘s a scumbag,” said White at the UFC Fight Night 27 media scrum. “The guy says, ‘Yeah, we’re going to let them go. Let’s just part ways.’ He isn’t f—ing parting ways with him. He’s got a matching right and all that b—s–t. This guy is a typical boxing piece of s–t. Everybody knows the guy is a scumbag and it is what it is. So, we’ll see what happens to Ben. First they said they’re going to let him go and they’re not going to let him go. They’ll probably end up suing him, too, making him sit out and lose a bunch of f–king money and f–k him in the deal.”
In January, Alvarez took Bellator to court as they wouldn’t let him sign with the UFC due to a contract stipulation. It took eight months, but Alvarez resigned with Bellator. The details of his new deal have been a topic of discussion, but nobody is saying much. He takes on lightweight champion Michael Chandler at Bellator 102.
Askren has shown interest in the UFC and likewise from the largest MMA promotion in the world. There’s no information about what’s next for Askren.
As for White’s disdain for Rebney, that doesn’t seem to be going anywhere.
Go Check out all of our social media
– You can now follow me (Andy) on my Twitter account is at https://twitter.com/AR_Official_94
_ You can like me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/AR_Official/244148072390274
- Official MMA Valley Twitter
- MMA Valley Brand New Facebook Page
- Official Youtube Channel
- NGWS official wrestling facebook page
- Follow NGWS On Twitter
- Pro Wrestling Unleashed Facebook Page
- Follow Pro Wrestling Unleashed On Twitter
- Alternative News Talk Facebook Page
- Alternative News Talk Twitter
- Established Sports Facebook Page
- Established Sports Twitter
Live Radio Show