If this really was Daniel Cormier's final fight at heavyweight, then much of the division will be breathing a sigh of relief.
Clocking in at 224 pounds in what's expected to be his last fight before a move to light heavyweight, Cormier dominated veteran Roy Nelson on Saturday night at UFC 166. The judges' scores at Houston's Toyota Center were 30-27 across the board.
The sleek Cormier's speed advantage was obvious from the outset, as he seemed to run circles around his foe. He also established his wrestling superiority early on, landing all three of his takedown attempts in the first round.
Go Check out all of our social media
– You can now follow me (Andy) on my Twitter account is at https://twitter.com/AR_Official_94
_ You can like me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/AR_Official/244148072390274
- Official MMA Valley Twitter
- MMA Valley Brand New Facebook Page
- Alternative News Talk Facebook Page
- Alternative News Talk Twitter
- Official Youtube Channel