Zingano was deemed the next contender after defeating Miesha Tate, but knee surgery knocked her from the slot. Now, as “Alpha” rehabs, Davis (15-5) wants to set up a future meeting.
“This is where I want to be,” said Davis, during the post-fight press conference. “We all want the title shot. Do I have to go (through) Cat Zingano first? We all know she’s next in line.
“Whatever comes at me, I’m ready.”
Davis impressed one key person who helps plan out the division in UFC president Dana White.
“I have a lot of respect for Liz Carmouche….and (Davis) picked her apart,” White said. “I thought she fought a great fight.”
We are looking for News, Results & Columns Reporter, If interested email me at this link
Go Check out all of our social media
– You can now follow me (Andy) on my Twitter account is at https://twitter.com/AR_Official_94
_ You can like me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/AR_Official/244148072390274
- Official MMA Valley Twitter
- MMA Valley Brand New Facebook Page
- Alternative News Talk Facebook Page
- Alternative News Talk Twitter
- You can listen to Our WWE, TNA & UFC Previews/ Reviews. As well as NFL, Nascar Weekly Radio Show at this link