Eddie Alvarez and Bellator had a nasty contract dispute, but the former lightweight champion has no regrets how the situation was handled. After close to a year of arguing, they reached a deal.
“I believed in everything I was doing,” said Alvarez on The MMA Hour. “Every action I made, I believed in. I thought I was doing the right thing. I think my best foot forward to do what I had to go to get to number one in the world and if anybody wants to blame me for that, then they can blame me for that, but I’m just trying to do my best to get to the number one spot.”
They headline Bellator 106 this Saturday, November 2. It’s from the Convention and Entertainment Center in California and the main card airs live on Spike TV.
We are looking for News, Results & Columns Reporter, If interested email me at this link
Go Check out all of our social media
– You can now follow me (Andy) on my Twitter account is at https://twitter.com/AR_Official_94
_ You can like me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/AR_Official/244148072390274
- Official MMA Valley Twitter
- MMA Valley Brand New Facebook Page
- Alternative News Talk Facebook Page
- Alternative News Talk Twitter
- You can listen to Our WWE, TNA & UFC Previews/ Reviews. As well as NFL, Nascar Weekly Radio Show at this link