“There was a lot of talk about what is going to happen,” GSP said. “There is a bunch of stuff in my life happening now and I have to hang up my gloves for a little bit.
“Thank you to everyone in the UFC, Johny Hendricks….I have to go away for a little bit at least. I have some personal things happening and I want to say thank you from the bottom of my heart.”
Rogan continued to push whether retirement was what St-Pierre was saying, but he reiterated “I have to step away for a bit. That is all I can say. Later on (I) will make a point on that, but right now I got to go away for a little bit.
“I am very emotional right now.”
"Without a doubt, this was my toughest fight. I couldn’t see with one of my eyes. He really messed me up; I need vacation right now.”
He beat Johny Hendricks Saturday night at UFC 167 in a very close fight winning only by Split decision. St-Pierre earned his 25th career victory
That “vacation” comment seemed to be eluding to what he would later say in the post-fight interview.
We are looking for News, Results & Columns Reporter, If interested email me at this link
Go Check out all of our social media
– You can now follow me (Andy) on my Twitter account is at https://twitter.com/AR_Official_94
_ You can like me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/AR_Official/244148072390274
- Official MMA Valley Twitter
- MMA Valley Brand New Facebook Page
- Alternative News Talk Facebook Page
- Alternative News Talk Twitter
- You can listen to Our WWE, TNA & UFC Previews/ Reviews. As well as NFL, Nascar Weekly Radio Show at this link