“I’m coming into this fight feeling the best I’ve ever felt. I’m ready for all-out war,” said Shields to Bleacher Report. “I’m going to go out there and bring the pressure. I’m going to look for submission, knockouts and work for the finish at all times. I want to go out there, put on a great fight and beat Demian Maia.”
The former welterweight title contender got the split-decision over Tyron Woodley earlier in the year. It made him 28-6-1-1 NC.
Maia has won three straight since cutting to welterweight. He’s a former middleweight title challenger.
They headline UFC Fight Night 29 on October 9. It’s from Brazil’s Ginásio José Corrêa.
Go Check out all of our social media
– You can now follow me (Andy) on my Twitter account is at https://twitter.com/AR_Official_94
_ You can like me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/AR_Official/244148072390274
- Official MMA Valley Twitter
- MMA Valley Brand New Facebook Page
- Alternative News Talk Facebook Page
- Alternative News Talk Twitter