Johny Hendricks feels too much attention is being given to his left hand. It’s given him several knockout wins, so there is a reason. Apparently Hendricks’ right hand is just as powerful and he plans to show Georges St-Pierre.
“Everybody thinks that my left hand is the hand that’s going to do it, but my goal is to put him away and knock him out with my right,” said Hendricks on Fight Hub TV. “I am hurting people with my right hand in the gym, so that’s what it’s about, letting the world know I can do it with both [hands].”
St-Pierre is the longest reigning UFC welterweight champion and has eight title defenses. Earlier in the year he got a decision from Nick Diaz.
Hendricks’ trip to the No. 1 contender status took longer than he hoped. He’s won six straight with the last being from Carlos Condit.
They headline UFC 167 on November 16. It serves as the 20th anniversary show and comes from the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas, NV.
We are looking for News, Results & Columns Reporter, If interested email me at this link
Go Check out all of our social media
– You can now follow me (Andy) on my Twitter account is at https://twitter.com/AR_Official_94
_ You can like me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/AR_Official/244148072390274
- Official MMA Valley Twitter
- MMA Valley Brand New Facebook Page
- Alternative News Talk Facebook Page
- Alternative News Talk Twitter
- You can listen to Our WWE, TNA & UFC Previews/ Reviews. As well as NFL, Nascar Weekly Radio Show at this link