After hearing that newly-minted UFC lightweight champion Anthony Pettis wants to face him, Aldo is putting the pressure on UFC president Dana White to make the match happen.
“The only things I fear in this life are God and not having food to eat,” said Aldo, in an interview with Brazilian news source Combate. “If a heavyweight wanted to fight me on the streets, would I ask him what his weight was? No.
“So you can schedule this (expletive) and let’s stop this, ‘blah, blah, blah.’ This is the fight we want to watch. Let’s make it happen, Dana.”
Aldo and Pettis were originally scheduled to fight in early August, but a knee injury forced Pettis out. Aldo’s manager had some comments saying he felt “Showtime” was afraid, and thus pulled out of the bout.
Go Check out all of our social media
– You can now follow me (Andy) on my Twitter account is at https://twitter.com/AR_Official_94
_ You can like me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/AR_Official/244148072390274
- Official MMA Valley Twitter
- MMA Valley Brand New Facebook Page
- Alternative News Talk Facebook Page
- Alternative News Talk Twitter