“The Dragon” was open to competing in both weight classes. He returns as middleweight next year against Gegard Mousasi.
Since Machida lost his light heavyweight title, he’s struggled to gain the momentum he had before being champion.
They’re set for UFC Fight Night 34 on February 8. It comes from Brazil’s Arena Jaragua.
We are looking for News, Results & Columns Reporter, If interested email me at this link
Go Check out all of our social media
– You can now follow me (Andy) on my Twitter account is at https://twitter.com/AR_Official_94
_ You can like me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/AR_Official/244148072390274
- Official MMA Valley Twitter
- MMA Valley Brand New Facebook Page
- Alternative News Talk Facebook Page
- Alternative News Talk Twitter
- You can listen to Our WWE, TNA & UFC Previews/ Reviews. As well as NFL, Nascar Weekly Radio Show at this link