Bisping, who was forced out of a planned November main event with Mark Munoz due to a detached retina, visited an eye specialist on Wednesday.
“Today’s a good day,” Bisping posted on Twitter. “Doctor says I will 100% fight again, soon ish. Cleared me for light exercise and its not boiling hot for once.”
Bisping originally suffered the injury several months ago, but fought through it, falling to Vitor Belfort and defeating Alan Belcher. He began experiencing issues again and underwent surgery.
Go Check out all of our social media
– You can now follow me (Andy) on my Twitter account is at https://twitter.com/AR_Official_94
_ You can like me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/AR_Official/244148072390274
- Official MMA Valley Twitter
- MMA Valley Brand New Facebook Page
- Alternative News Talk Facebook Page
- Alternative News Talk Twitter