Former UFC light heavyweight champion Quinton “Rampage” Jackson has put in the work, preparing for a November bout with Tito Ortiz that now will not happen.
Jackson, who has yet to make his debut with Bellator MMA after appearing on several shows and on TNA Impact Wrestling, as well, posted on Twitter that he hasn’t heard anything from the promotion in regards to his next chance to compete.
“I was hoping 2 have news about my fight by today,” he wrote. “But so far all I can say is that I’m not fighting on the 2nd, but should b fighting soon.”
According to several reports, Jackson offered to face other fighters to keep the Bellator pay-per-view going. Instead, Bellator 106 will air on Spike TV with a main event pitting Bellator lightweight champion Michael Chandler against Eddie Alvarez.
We are looking for News, Results & Columns Reporter, If interested email me at this link
Go Check out all of our social media
– You can now follow me (Andy) on my Twitter account is at https://twitter.com/AR_Official_94
_ You can like me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/AR_Official/244148072390274
- Official MMA Valley Twitter
- MMA Valley Brand New Facebook Page
- Alternative News Talk Facebook Page
- Alternative News Talk Twitter
- You can listen to Our WWE, TNA & UFC Previews/ Reviews. As well as NFL, Nascar Weekly Radio Show at this link