CABMMA CEO Giovanni Biscardi sent out the following statement:
“Due to his anti-sportsmanship conduct in the locker room area, after his bout at the event ‘UFC Fight Night: Belfort vs Henderson’ held on November 9th, 2013, at the city of Goiania (GO), we communicate the suspension of the athlete Rony ‘Jason’ Mariano for a period of 30 (thirty) days, counted as from the end of the period of his medical suspension.”
The Ultimate Fighter: Brazil winner is 3-1 for the UFC and UFC president Dana White wasn’t upset with Mariano.
He is set to return around June of next year.
We are looking for News, Results & Columns Reporter, If interested email me at this link
Go Check out all of our social media
– You can now follow me (Andy) on my Twitter account is at https://twitter.com/AR_Official_94
_ You can like me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/AR_Official/244148072390274
- Official MMA Valley Twitter
- MMA Valley Brand New Facebook Page
- Alternative News Talk Facebook Page
- Alternative News Talk Twitter
- You can listen to Our WWE, TNA & UFC Previews/ Reviews. As well as NFL, Nascar Weekly Radio Show at this link