The UFC announced plans to rematch Ross Pearson and Melvin Guillard when the promotion returns to England in March.
Pearson and Guillard fought Saturday from Manchester to a no-contest after an illegal knee ended the first at UFC Fight Night 30. They will meet on March 8 from London this time, joining an announced light heavyweight main event between Alexander Gustafsson and Antonio Rogerio Nogueira.
Pearson (15-6) has went 7-3, including the title of Ultimate Fighter, inside the Octagon. Guillard (31-12-2) owns a 12-8 UFC mark.
We are looking for News, Results & Columns Reporter, If interested email me at this link
Go Check out all of our social media
– You can now follow me (Andy) on my Twitter account is at https://twitter.com/AR_Official_94
_ You can like me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/AR_Official/244148072390274
- Official MMA Valley Twitter
- MMA Valley Brand New Facebook Page
- Alternative News Talk Facebook Page
- Alternative News Talk Twitter
- You can listen to Our WWE, TNA & UFC Previews/ Reviews. As well as NFL, Nascar Weekly Radio Show at this link