That’s the story that Pierce is sticking to, and the UFC for that matter, which released Palhares last week after the fight.
Palhares has since issued several statements via Twitter in which he denies holding the submission in too long. On Monday, he apologized to Pierce directly.
“I hope you are okay, man,” Palhares wrote. “I respect you and your family. I’m praying for you to be well, sincerely.”
We will have Live Coverage Starting at 5:30 CT Saturday (10/19) for UFC 166: Dos Santos Vs. Velasquez 3!
Go Check out all of our social media
– You can now follow me (Andy) on my Twitter account is at https://twitter.com/AR_Official_94
_ You can like me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/AR_Official/244148072390274
- Official MMA Valley Twitter
- MMA Valley Brand New Facebook Page
- Alternative News Talk Facebook Page
- Alternative News Talk Twitter
- Official Youtube Channel
- NGWS official wrestling facebook page
- Follow NGWS On Twitter