"Shogun" normally cuts around 23 pounds to fight at light heavyweight, so he would need to drop an extra amount of weight to fight at 185.
"My normal weight is 228, 231 pounds. "Maybe I can (drop to 185) and maintain my performance," he said. "I would need to think about it, but that’s something that can happen."
His next opponent is James Te Huna at UFC Fight Night 33.
"He’s an aggressive fighter and I know it will be tough," he said, "but I like this fight because of his style."
We are looking for News, Results & Columns Reporter, If interested email me at this link
Go Check out all of our social media
– You can now follow me (Andy) on my Twitter account is at https://twitter.com/AR_Official_94
_ You can like me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/AR_Official/244148072390274
- Official MMA Valley Twitter
- MMA Valley Brand New Facebook Page
- Alternative News Talk Facebook Page
- Alternative News Talk Twitter
- You can listen to Our WWE, TNA & UFC Previews/ Reviews. As well as NFL, Nascar Weekly Radio Show at this link