The two final preliminary bouts were scheduled to take place on Wednesday’s episode of The Ultimate Fighter.
However, Cody Bollinger from Team Miesha Tate was unable to make weight and received the boot from the show. UFC president Dana White planned to bring Chris Beal back, but the Nevada Athletic Commission took issue with Anthony Gutierrez trying to make two weight cuts.
Instead, Gutierrez earned a forfeit and moved to the final four, where he will face David Grant. The other semifinal pits Chris Holdsworth against Michael Wootten. Team Ronda Rousey has three of the four, as Holdsworth is the lone Team Tate member.
On the female side, Sarah Moras earned a first round victory over Peggy Morgan to advance. She gets Julianna Pena in a battle of Team Tate fighters.
Jessica Rakozy of Team Rousey faces Raquel Pennington in the other semifinal, where Team Tate has three of the four.
We are looking for News, Results & Columns Reporter, If interested email me at this link
Go Check out all of our social media
– You can now follow me (Andy) on my Twitter account is at https://twitter.com/AR_Official_94
_ You can like me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/AR_Official/244148072390274
- Official MMA Valley Twitter
- MMA Valley Brand New Facebook Page
- Alternative News Talk Facebook Page
- Alternative News Talk Twitter
- You can listen to Our WWE, TNA & UFC Previews/ Reviews. As well as NFL, Nascar Weekly Radio Show at this link