“I feel like I’ve earned it,” said Grant to MMA Fighting. “I feel like I’m the guy. I’ve been in the UFC a long time. I’ve never really gotten the push that I feel like I need but I’ve also built a lot of experience in fighting and haven’t been in the spotlight, which is nice too. But I’m ready to be there and I’m ready to go out there. Give me the opportunity man. I feel like I’ve earned it.”
Grant had to withdraw from the UFC 164 main event in July due to a concussion. His timing fell perfectly as Pettis was returning from a small injury.
In his last five outings, Grant has left the victor with first round stoppages of Matt Wiman and Gray Maynard this year.
Right now, Pettis has apparently injured his foot and will be out for an undisclosed time.
Go Check out all of our social media
– You can now follow me (Andy) on my Twitter account is at https://twitter.com/AR_Official_94
_ You can like me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/AR_Official/244148072390274
- Official MMA Valley Twitter
- MMA Valley Brand New Facebook Page
- Alternative News Talk Facebook Page
- Alternative News Talk Twitter