Koscheck suffered a devastating knockout loss to Tyron Woodley Saturday night at UFC 167, suffering his third consecutive defeat overall.
Along with suffering a series of injuries, “Kos” just doesn’t seem to have that next gear or extra “pep” in his step to get it done with the new-age welterweights.
Could he bump up and move to middleweight and be a strong force? His body frame doesn’t seem to make that a wise career choice, and a drop to lightweight could never happen; even with the assistance of Mike Dolce.
We are looking for News, Results & Columns Reporter, If interested email me at this link
Go Check out all of our social media
– You can now follow me (Andy) on my Twitter account is at https://twitter.com/AR_Official_94
_ You can like me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/AR_Official/244148072390274
- Official MMA Valley Twitter
- MMA Valley Brand New Facebook Page
- Alternative News Talk Facebook Page
- Alternative News Talk Twitter
- You can listen to Our WWE, TNA & UFC Previews/ Reviews. As well as NFL, Nascar Weekly Radio Show at this link