The UFC turns 20 this month, and the organization is celebrating with an unprecedented 20-day promotional tour.
All told, the promotion and its fighters will visit two dozen cities and host social media scavenger hunts in another 40 markets across four continents.
The UFC's fighters and employees will log more than 200,000 air miles during the myriad events, which include visits to NFL teams such as the Baltimore Ravens, Chicago Bears, Cleveland Browns, New Orleans Saints, Pittsburgh Steelers and St. Louis Rams.
We will have Live Coverage Starting at 5:30 CT Wednesday (11/6) for UFC Fight Night For The Troops
We are looking for News, Results & Columns Reporter, If interested email me at this link
Go Check out all of our social media
– You can now follow me (Andy) on my Twitter account is at https://twitter.com/AR_Official_94
_ You can like me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/AR_Official/244148072390274
- Official MMA Valley Twitter
- MMA Valley Brand New Facebook Page
- Alternative News Talk Facebook Page
- Alternative News Talk Twitter
- You can listen to Our WWE, TNA & UFC Previews/ Reviews. As well as NFL, Nascar Weekly Radio Show at this link