“The city is offering me the structure and I will not have any financial commitment, just want the deal to happen,” said Silva to TATAME. “I want to change people’s lives through jiu-jitsu, Muay Thai. Let’s make the deal work next year. The model can be implemented anywhere in the world.”
The UFC fighter would be allowed to train others and hire teachers. He wants to bring over fellow Brazilians Anderson Silva, Mauricio “Shogun” Rua and Jose Aldo.
There’s no word if “The Axe Murderer” will move ahead with the school. He recently hinted at a UFC return.
Go Check out all of our social media
– You can now follow me (Andy) on my Twitter account is at https://twitter.com/AR_Official_94
_ You can like me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/AR_Official/244148072390274
- Official MMA Valley Twitter
- MMA Valley Brand New Facebook Page
- Alternative News Talk Facebook Page
- Alternative News Talk Twitter
- Official Youtube Channel