Okami will debut around March, but no exact date or opponent has been finalized. He will remain as a middleweight.
Last month, the UFC got rid of Okami after a first round TKO loss to Ronaldo “Jacare” Souza. Prior to that, he won three in a row and his release was somewhat of a shock. He was 13-5 for the UFC and with them for seven year.
We will have Live Coverage Starting at 5:30 CT Saturday (10/19) for UFC 166: Dos Santos Vs. Velasquez 3!
Go Check out all of our social media
– You can now follow me (Andy) on my Twitter account is at https://twitter.com/AR_Official_94
_ You can like me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/AR_Official/244148072390274
- Official MMA Valley Twitter
- MMA Valley Brand New Facebook Page
- Alternative News Talk Facebook Page
- Alternative News Talk Twitter