As noted, WWE held an tryout camp that ran from August 28th until August 30th at the WWE Performance Center in Orlando. There was 30 or so Wrestlers who was there but the most notable guys was Independent stars Davey Richards and Eddie Edwards. Others included Joey Ryan, Tony DelFonzo, Sean Burke and Todd Hanson.
Overall, the attitudes of most and the work ethic were said to be good.
Reports are that Edwards was the most impressive, at least during the first day. The impression is that Richards and Edwards have a very good shot at being signed by WWE but that's not official and probably wouldn't happen for a few months. The guys that worked this camp, if any do get signed, they likely won't report to work until January, and that's if they can pass all medical tests. Those judging the talents included Norman Smiley, Joey Mercury, Terry Taylor, William Regal, Gerald Brisco and Jim Ross. The camp was ran by Bill DeMott.
Go Check out all of our social media
– You can now follow me (Andy) on my Twitter account is at https://twitter.com/AR_Official_94
_ You can like me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/AR_Official/244148072390274
- Pro Wrestling Unleashed Facebook Page
- Follow Pro Wrestling Unleashed On Twitter
- Official Youtube Channel
- Alternative News Talk Facebook Page
- Alternative News Talk Twitter
- NGWS official wrestling facebook page
- Follow NGWS On Twitter